Trusted Contributor

Re: "The stink!" have some couth, QVC, please! (Shoe-pourri)

On 2/5/2015 namealreadytaken said:

Poupourri (sic) uses enzymes to control the odor. It's not covering the odor. Geez. I have always heard there are people who don't think their sh*t stinks and they are posting here on the forum.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 namealreadytaken said:

Poupourri (sic) uses enzymes to control the odor. It's not covering the odor. Geez. I have always heard there are people who don't think their sh*t stinks and they are posting here on the forum.

Occasional Contributor

I had the same thought when she said you could get another day out of your towel. That was disgusting. I don't think she needs to go into so much detail about where and why you might need the product. I don't have a problem with what she is selling, but she could tone it down. Anyway, the sound of her voice grates on me, so I don't watch her often.

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Emilys Grandma said:

I had the same thought when she said you could get another day out of your towel. That was disgusting. I don't think she needs to go into so much detail about where and why you might need the product. I don't have a problem with what she is selling, but she could tone it down. Anyway, the sound of her voice grates on me, so I don't watch her often.

Agree with you all the way around... Don't need to hear the stinky details in order for them to sell the product and don't much like listening to this particular host or a whole litany of reasons, her voice being a big one...

I'd add, this whole subject has nothing to do with whose stinks and whose doesn't (it all does) but has more to do with at least a modicum of decorum... Jed and Jethro had more couth than the Q seems to have these days... Hey, occasionally we all stoop to the lowest common denominator, but not on such a regular basis...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

This thread gave me some great belly laughs. Whew...I needed that.

Occasional Contributor

It doesn't bother me as much as the woman who 'takes the drust' off her feet with the device she uses....who does that ?  and one day she was on more than once...and still had 'crust' to shave off...there is something wrong if you had that more than once in a great while...lol  and more than once in a day?   Even Jacqui said it was gross....other channels show it behind a screen....who wants to see the junk on the floor....NOT ME..   i CAN LIVE WITH 'STINK'....BUT, NOT THIS

Occasional Contributor

Jill DID SAY THAT ABOUT HER DAUGHTER'S FEET....that was terrible....can't even imagine saying that on TV  or ANYWHERE....she is probably one of those people who think their feet smell like roses.....and she seems to love embarrassing her children...she names things after her son...the TREVOR TREE...and things like that....think a boy wants to hear he has a tree and other things named after him onTV....if he does...then there is more wrong there than I think  

Honored Contributor

This thread is two years old.... 

Respected Contributor

I didn't see the presentation, but all I can say is that this thread is cracking me up. Needed a good laugh.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

My mother was like that. There were words you just didn't say, gut, butt, stink, etc. And no one dared pass gas, because the f word for that was the absolute worst.

@depglass Our mothers must have been related...