Honored Contributor

"SCANDI" INFLUENCED MONTREAL LOFT

She mentions Scandinavian influence, but there's plenty of French too.  As usual, I love brick, windows, lots of glass, mix of lots of different colors of rich woods.

White, white, white of course, but it suits this space.

It used to be a rooming house, and was a warren of tiny rooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl6MdC67q-U&list=RDCMUCq6H4g9eVY9WxoboCFd0iRA&start_radio=1&t=2

Honored Contributor

Re: "SCANDI" INFLUENCED MONTREAL LOFT

Very well thought out and true to herself.  I loved her pottery and that look of simplicity and usefulness that you see. The Danish seem that way, too.  I only like white when there is brick and wood, especially different woods.  Very nice.

Respected Contributor

Like this loft.  Love the white and brick together.  Very livable for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't complain living here. 

Honored Contributor

Lovely bright and inviting...just don't eat chocolate while sitting on the sofa..or anywhere for that matter....eating in kitchen only!

Honored Contributor

I love her loft. The space is so appealing and even though her all white aesthetic wouldn't usually be mine, I very much like what she's done. Incorporating the varied wood pieces makes a huge difference. The mix of wood, white and brick really is a winner. Every room is very pleasant, other than her 'office'. Even that would have more appeal if she's just lose the grey bed cover.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Too much WHITE!!  But I love the brick, windows, and wood floors..... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”