Honored Contributor

Re: "OLD WORLD" VINTAGE-MODERN MIX IN FURNITURE STORE

I wish I had a RH near me. I would love to walk around and look at their beautiful things. 

I am not crazy about all the rooms posted but like a few things in each room.

Frequent Contributor

I love RH.  Just wish they would get a little away from the beige/neutral colors.  You can save a lot of money if you become a member for the year.  

Honored Contributor

Too sterile. I wonder if when the kids come home it might look better, but I don't think so, lol.

I do love the art deco sconces.

Honored Contributor

I meant to show my favorite couch from their line, the much-desired, "iconic" (hate that word, but it does fit!)  "Cloud" couch:

021120_Cloud_BB_2.jpg

The 'Cloud' has a more "European" look in leather, for some reason, but still comfy/squishy:

635b767885aefd7dc223104700ccff26.jpg

This one, I'm not sure if it's one of the many "dupes" out there, but sure looks similar.  Pretty in velvet.

https___i.pinimg.com_originals_e2_fc_9d_e2fc9d9d866c55f188218bd4f72b012a.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell you are right beautiful natural pallette on this site, Restoration.  A little too structured for me, but I like the sofa shown:  PS I thought Restoration Hardware had a store in my mall years ago.  Mostly shown were hardware items...door pulls, etc.Screenshot_2020-09-01 RH Source Books RH Interiors 240.jpg

Honored Contributor

So many beautiful pieces, and I absolutely love that large Dining Table, it is perfect!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell You nailed my house with the dark wood and creams and browns in the late 1970's and most of the 80's! 

I still have one piece of the campaign furniture left upstairs!  

What a throwback those photos were to me!  I had that in the living room with a cream colored tuxedo sofa!  

Honored Contributor

Hang on to that one piece of campaign furniture, lucky @Sooner ,  love a classic like that!

RH does tend to show more whites, charcoals, blacks and dove greys than it does the more "tawny" neutrals, but I love both, so tried to find examples of both in their showrooms....

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Hang on to that one piece of campaign furniture, lucky @Sooner ,  love a classic like that!

RH does tend to show more whites, charcoals, blacks and dove greys than it does the more "tawny" neutrals, but I love both, so tried to find examples of both in their showrooms....

@Oznell It was almost a shock to me to see the first pictures because it really takes me back to that house!  In the 1980's when there was country and ducks and cozy that's what we had in that house.  

The bedroom set was dark wood campaign, with a khaki colored bedspread with oriental branches and such on it.

We had a off white sofa in the living room with brown tub chairs and lighter brown miniblinds.  There was also a peach colored slubbed material on a parson's chair that was popular then.  How that takes me back! 

We do have a couple of RH lamps we've had a long long time and one RH tall display cabinet.  

I look around and I just can to a lot of color.  Just can't bring myself to live with it!  I use more texture than color for variety.  Hard and soft surfaces, leather, soft colors and designs like French style shairs with details.  

Honored Contributor

I'm liking that dining room table.  The first coffee table is a beautiful wooden masterpiece, imo.