Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nomore

Here is another colorful kitchen.Cat Happy

This is so cute and homey...makes me want to live there.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Years of collecting from charity shops, boot sales and flea markets, and my kitchen is nearly full (and yet I always find space for another treasure!) via Lisa Loves Vintage:

Esteemed Contributor

Makes my stomach turn, the color.  I like "kitsch", and undoubtedly some would describe my kitchen that way.  I just don't like all the primary colors used that expansively.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@GenXmuse

A black-and-white marble floor is a classic touch in an eclectic Foursquare kitchen.:

I like this one, it reminds me of relatives homes when I was a kid.  Love the windows and door. Change to wood flooring to make it more calming for me. It has just enough punch of color. 

@lolakimono

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Years of collecting from charity shops, boot sales and flea markets, and my kitchen is nearly full (and yet I always find space for another treasure!) via Lisa Loves Vintage:

This reminds me of the kitchen on the show, "The Middle".  Too much stuff and the family has outgrown the room.

Valued Contributor

They remind me of the cheap nasty apartments I lived in when I was 18 and trying to "fix them up"

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@GenXmuse

A black-and-white marble floor is a classic touch in an eclectic Foursquare kitchen.:

That is darling!  Love the farmhouse sink. My husband could live with this since it's no so busy.  Are those appliances in the cabinet? Dishwasher and oven?  That would be perfect for a smaller kitchen. I'll save these photos. Thank you

Valued Contributor

I like the colorful kitchens no problem to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like all of them. And I love the pyrex dishes.