Valued Contributor

I like how colorful it is, anything, any color can go in this kitchen. This appeals to me more than the industrial look kitchens.

I couldn't do this, I wouldn't be able to find anything with all this stuff around. I don't particularly like the floors. Take out a lot of the clutter and I could live in this space for awhile.

Thanks, @lolakimono !

Honored Contributor

@Nomore

Here is another colorful kitchen.Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Way too cluttered for me (the first picture). I couldn't stand it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@GenXmuse

Here is one that you might like.

I applaud the owner of the first one, for creativity, but it's way too cluttered for my style. Just those things on the windowsill would make me nuts - not to mention what my cat would do to them.  

This one, though, is very cute. I have several of the Pyrex pieces shown on the shelves.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nomore

Here is another colorful kitchen.Cat Happy

That's really cute too. I follow a lot of vintage designers, decorators and just lovers of kitsch on Instagram. I love to see how creative people are and get some ideas!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, not liking these styles. I grew up with similar things and I'm not going back!

Honored Contributor

Way too many colors, way too much 'stuff' in it (them) that isn't kitchen related/necessary.

Honored Contributor

Here is the paint palette I'm considering 

IMG_3551.JPG

Honored Contributor

I love retro, and I love color; I don't like clutter on shelves, or walls.   The windowsill stuff would be the first to go.   

Honored Contributor

Re: "Kitschy" Kitchen

[ Edited ]

No, no, NO!!!!!  To all of them!!!

I couldn't cook in any of them!  

Just thought of this:  They look like play kitchens.  The primary color one for boys, and the pink one for girls...  (Or whichever.)