Honored Contributor

"Hooked On Houses" Site is Roaring Back!

For anyone who might have mourned and missed this fabulous home tour site while the owner took a hiatus, it's back, with plenty of new entries.

She's pleasantly obsessed with house interiors, from movie houses to tiny rural getaways.  Up now is the Brooklyn townhouse that Emily Blunt has put up for sale.  More to my taste is a storybook cottage in Cornwall called "Little Gillyflower Cottage".   And there's the new HG TV urban oasis house that I think is a Craftsman cottage that has been renovated. 

Dreamy fun for house and decor lovers!

http://hookedonhouses.net/

Honored Contributor

Re: "Hooked On Houses" Site is Roaring Back!

That looks like a cool site, @Oznell.  I've bookmarked it to browse later.

Respected Contributor

One of my favorites sites!  Glad she's posting again.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  Is this a TV program?  If so, where? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Hi Kachina624,  no it's not a TV show-- I wish it were!  It's a web site (see the link at the bottom of my original post.)  She loves house interiors of all kinds, so she gets great pictures of whole houses (not little fragments like some places) and puts them up.

You get a thorough sense of the whole house.  She puts up old memorable rooms from movies (like the house in "Christmas in Connecticut".)  She puts up celeb houses-- there's one up now which is Miley Cyrus' new farmhouse.  And then all kinds of cottages, big Victorians, renovated ranches, you name it!

It's so much fun to browse.