Honored Contributor

Lovely room, but the chairs have to go.

The wallpaper and chandelier look like they were made for each other.  Stunning.

Overall architectural details beautiful

Although, not a favorite, the table's marble top(?) matches the wallpaper.  Oak goes better in this room than the dark wood on the chairs. 

Not sure about the buffet.

Although, the blue tile floor is beautiful, might like to see an area rug under the table.

Respected Contributor

That is pretty.

Honored Contributor
Ack! No!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not much of a flower person so this chandelier is a big NO for me.  I do love the chairs though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I can appreciate the workmanship, but I don’t like the chandelier. Not really a fan of a frou-frou, flowery, feminine decorating style. I don’t like the chairs or the blue floor either. I like the crown molding, the credenza, and table. No to everything else. 

Honored Contributor

To use my favorite technical decorating term: yuck.

Super Contributor

Love, love, love!  

In our last home, I had a small-ish, narrow dining room... I wish I would have seen this photo back then ... I would have had inspiration!

I love the chandelier and the walls ...

and I love the scale of the table and sideboard, though not necessarily the design...

I love that the chairs look comfortable enough to allow guests to linger comfortably for conversation after the meal is finished ...

Thank you @lolakimono !

Honored Contributor

It's a no for me..

Respected Contributor

Obviously meant to coordinate with winding wallpoaper--NO!  Do not like chandelier!