Respected Contributor

If that was wallpaper it would be fine since it could be changed...but tile, permanent and a big NO, NO, NO!

Esteemed Contributor

Too much stuff on that countertop. I wouldn't mind the tile if there wasn't so much of it. It's sort of a chaotic kitchen for me!

Honored Contributor

It's a great kitchen, but I would be dizzy from the Ditzy.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I like the layout, altho I'd like to see the rest of the kitchen.  That being said, I could never live w/those walls and I wouldn't want all that open shelving.  A little goes a long way w/me......too cluttered.

Honored Contributor

Hate the tile.

Honored Contributor

I don’t care for any of it but where are the upper cabinets?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Ditsy" Tile Kitchen

[ Edited ]

Love the center island and that window. All I would change is the tile. 

Esteemed Contributor

NO WAY....I wouldn't even want that tile used as a thin line of back splash tile.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Its a nice, big kitchen, but too cluttery for me, and I don;t care for the tiles....

Honored Contributor

It reminds me of some custom houses where the person says "I want this and this and this. . . " and the house turns out to be an unusual and odd house with quirks and things that should have been done differently.

Sometimes people want what they want at the moment and years later go "WHAT was I thinking" or something gets to be too much.  Architects and builders sometimes build a home with longer lasting comfort and aesthetics because they went to school, read books, have seen built houses and just KNOW things we don't know.  Woman LOL

Then again, some people have enough money to redo the kitchen on a whim.