Honored Contributor
Yuck.
Too frilly, girly, formal and too French country.
Big no.
I do like the green cabinets and the sink.
Honored Contributor

I like the shelves on the wall, the hanging light, the base cabinets and sink.   Everything else would have to go.    

Honored Contributor

Re: "Collectibles" Kitchen

[ Edited ]

I love the cabinets and overall think this is a very pretty kitchen... It is, though, a bit much, as far as the many fancy display shelves... Obviously, this isn't someone who has to worry about keeping it all clean and organized... And storage must not be a problem...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I would like that look more in a breakfast nook, away from the actual areas where I would be cooking and prepping.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I like it, but it's too fussy for my taste Those cabinets are the same style I have in my summer kitchen and I do have the farm sink in stainless steel. I regret spending all that money for it because it's really big compaired to a standard sink and a pain to keep spot free.

Super Contributor

I wanted to reply because I do like the sink...and then realized I have a similar lamp in my own kitchen.... though my kitchen is much more streamline.

Valued Contributor

This is my style. I like it. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

This is a total no from me. 

Way too much stuff all over. Over the top clutter. Those open shelves with all the stuff piled on it would make me feel claustrophobic. I don’t care for the colors, multiple lamps in the small kitchen. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I love the lamp by the sink. I have had a lamp by my kitchen sink for years. So charming.

I love, love this kitchen.

Valued Contributor

I like this kitchen, but I wouldn't want to clean it. The green in the second picture is the green I like. I love the farmhouse sink, but it isn't practical for me; we handwash most things and need two bowl sink.