Valued Contributor

Think they could work ONE MORE color in there? Geez, if you are going to have that much "stuff" then tone down all those crazy colors. More monochromatic would help.

Respected Contributor

Too much stuff. I am in the process of un- collecting.

Trusted Contributor

The blue & white combo colors go well together.  I just don't like all the clutter, business of the space.  I think the wooden ceiling closes the space in more.

Respected Contributor

"Collected", it looks more like "cluttered"!

Esteemed Contributor

Good grief! This is a room full of stuff! The room has some nice features, e.g., the built in bookcases and the window between them, but they're lost because of everything else going on.

Valued Contributor

All I see is what looks like a big brown stain on the bottom of that one blue chair ............ WTH is that?? Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

I dislike everything about this. Although I'd never buy those chairs....or any blue furniture....they do look comfy....especially if the backs were higher. 

Honored Contributor

I like the room ... feels like "home."

I like lots of stuff around - as anyone who walks through my apt door will testify to!

Esteemed Contributor

As someone who also has a "collected living room," I enjoy the first photo and wish I had those great built-ins to highlight my treasures rather than the bookcases I'm using now. But when you pull back a bit and move on to photo two, I can see that the room is packed to the gills and has things stuffed into every nook and cranny, which defeats the purpose of giving special treatment to special things. In the end, there's just too much going on, and that will make the room feel disjointed and cluttered rather than inviting visitors to come in and explore and share in the owners' adventures.

Esteemed Contributor

IMO, over-collected.