Respected Contributor

"Can One Man Save The World"--just released

[ Edited ]

John Ondrasik, Five For Fighting just released this song and video that was done about Ukraine. Filmed in Kiev, military helped bring orchestra musicians together for this wonderful video.  It is on YouTube...

Five for Fighting - Can One Man Save The World ft. The Ukrainian Orchestra (Official Music Video) - ...   

PS:  sorry folks, this does not belong in "Home", was supposed to be in "TV & Movies"

Respected Contributor

Re: "Can One Man Save The World"--just released

[ Edited ]

It's beautiful!  and inspirational.  @ScarletDove thank you for posting it.

I really like John.  He seems to have a really good heart.  I'm still moved whenever I hear the song superman.  

We really don't hear that much (enough) about ukraine these days.  Just an ongoing thing now .......

Respected Contributor

On very rate occasions fate hands us heroes in disguise...musicians and comedians.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

Thanks for this post.  Beautiful and inspirational video.  I think the world should be doing more to help the poor people in Ukraine.

Respected Contributor

This is beautiful! I saw a segment on this over the weekend. John said he initially asked to perform it with the Polish symphony and they asked if he'd rather do it with the Ukrainian symphony. Of course, he jumped at the opportunity. You can see some of the musicians crying as they play.