Respected Contributor

Re: "CUTHBERT", GOTHIC REVIVAL COTTAGE IN GEORGIA

Slightly off topic to whine:  I have a lot of Blue Onion that was DH's mother's handed down.  We don't want it and I don't want the bother of packing it up to ship safely.

I'm tired of the responsibility and care of what we never use, except for the butter dish.  I wish it would go to someone who would appreciate it.  Some of the pieces are gorgeous.  There's a lot of it for sale on Ebay, I'd give it away to that person who woud love it and be happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the entryway door and that window over it, wow!  The way they furnished the home seems cluttered. But  it is a beautiful home and the grounds gorgeous. 

Honored Contributor

I like the exterior & the architectural details more than the style of decorating inside. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking! I love the warm wood floors. I also like the rectangular table in the foyer. The room with grey trim & painted floor & the trellis porch are my favorite spaces. The dogs are precious. 

Esteemed Contributor

Exterior is my favorite. Also like photos of bedroom, dining and porch. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

Slightly off topic to whine:  I have a lot of Blue Onion that was DH's mother's handed down.  We don't want it and I don't want the bother of packing it up to ship safely.

I'm tired of the responsibility and care of what we never use, except for the butter dish.  I wish it would go to someone who would appreciate it.  Some of the pieces are gorgeous.  There's a lot of it for sale on Ebay, I'd give it away to that person who woud love it and be happy.

@Free2be 

I would love it and be happy with it, but I would not want you to give it away.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont care for some of the the furniture nor many of the decor pieces and accents (dont care for ginger jars) but I LOVE the architecture and bones of this house----!!!!! What a beautiful home!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”