Esteemed Contributor

I like it, a lot. I especially like the shade of green used. 

Trusted Contributor

That decor does not appeal to me at all.  I don't like the metal or the lamps or any of it, especially those green chairs.  Sorry!

Esteemed Contributor

Do not like the green chairs, the gold tables - it just looks like an unused room - more for a picture than actual use. 

Honored Contributor

I like it to look at but it does look uncomfortable. It's a nice short period of time sitting room for someone who can afford just that.

Respected Contributor

Is Drew the one who sells reak estate ? He always struck me as someone who doesn't decorate I believe Jonathan does that. Maybe his new wife made the decisions ? Could explain why many don't like it. She is a younger woman in her 20s. Her style is probably different than most of this board who I venture to guess are over 60.

Trusted Contributor

In general, I really like the room a lot.  It's not my personal taste, but it looks comfortable and well done.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I don't like the stark white lamps, the coffee table, or the green chairs......... 

Honored Contributor

I like the room but I'd take the drapes out and I don't like the chest.  I could live with the rest, I think.  I really don't usually like the 'brothers' shows and decor.  They seem to do kitchens more in my style.

Honored Contributor

I don't usually go in for this style, but I gotta say, there is something about this I could live with.  I love the color combinations.

Respected Contributor

i would do woods though instead of gold tone metal. Gold tone metal to me is more for a traditional look. Ha, those lime green chairs - those are seriously awful.

(Someone mentioned their son does dot decorate his walls, my son also does not see the point of it either and leaves them blank). A clean look I suppose.

Oh, those pulls on that chest in the corner. would definitely need to be replaced real quick!! And, the floor plant needs to just go period.

I do however like the drapes being brought up to the ceiling trim height. And, the rug too.

-Texas Hill Country-