Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

FYI, I saw branches at Walmart in the Christmas section with similar treatments to these items.  They had a standing up box of branches off to the side by the Christmas trees with Silver glittered branches as well ones that looked just like these.  Of course, they are branches and not picks, but they can be cut.  You could probably get 3 or 4 of the size that would match these out of one of these branches, and I think they're around $4 each.

@PeterDM  Thanks for the HU.  I didn't see that at our closest WM but maybe they will have some  later as they are very busy putting out a lot of stuff.

@lucymo, There are 4 Walmarts nearby which I visit regularly.  All of them had these branches tucked away in a standing box in the corner in the Christmas department.  It's probably the same setup at yours.

@PeterDM  I'll check again this afternoon or tomorrow.  Thanks

@PeterDM  I checked again at our Walmart and they do not have the branches.  They said they may not have them out yet as they are still stocking Christmas.  I'll keep checking.

@lucymo, Did they have the Christmas stuff out yet, such as the trees display?  I've been to at least.4 Walmarts in my area, and they all had these branches in a standing box kind of off to the side tucked away by the tree display.

Valued Contributor

Peter, I checked at my Walmart saturday morning, and couldn't find the iced branches. I didn't look around near the tree display, so I will go back and look. My store was a mess- every aisle of holiday decor was stacked with unopened boxes of stock. You couldn't even walk next to the boxes, they were that tight. It's been like that for almost 2 weeks. I managed to stick my hand between the boxes and some of the stocked shelves and reach 3 of the lime green glittered bottle brush trees that are $1 each. They are really nice for the price, and I want to use them in a display inside a bell jar cloche that sits on a  reproduction Jadeite stand that I have. Hope the green tones blend together.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

FYI, I saw branches at Walmart in the Christmas section with similar treatments to these items.  They had a standing up box of branches off to the side by the Christmas trees with Silver glittered branches as well ones that looked just like these.  Of course, they are branches and not picks, but they can be cut.  You could probably get 3 or 4 of the size that would match these out of one of these branches, and I think they're around $4 each.

@PeterDM  Thanks for the HU.  I didn't see that at our closest WM but maybe they will have some  later as they are very busy putting out a lot of stuff.

@lucymo, There are 4 Walmarts nearby which I visit regularly.  All of them had these branches tucked away in a standing box in the corner in the Christmas department.  It's probably the same setup at yours.

@PeterDM  I'll check again this afternoon or tomorrow.  Thanks

@PeterDM  I checked again at our Walmart and they do not have the branches.  They said they may not have them out yet as they are still stocking Christmas.  I'll keep checking.

@lucymo, Did they have the Christmas stuff out yet, such as the trees display?  I've been to at least.4 Walmarts in my area, and they all had these branches in a standing box kind of off to the side tucked away by the tree display.

@PeterDM  They have all the ornaments, angels and trees out but are still putting out stuff.  I'm going to another WM just down the road a few miles and check there.  I'm going that way this week so will stop and look.  Thanks, Peter.