"As Is" Set of 8 18" Iced Glimmer Branch Picks

As Is Set of 8 18 Iced Glimmer Branch Picks 
There is a video for these. 
Trusted Contributor

Thanks lucymo!  I just picked up a set!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "As Is" Iced branches

[ Edited ]

Thanks, lucy.  On the video Jill says they are slightly wired, so you can move them a little, but that she wouldn't play with them too much.  That sounds like code for either these aren't adjustable or beads fall off.  I hope I am wrong.  They look nice, and I might try a set. 

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

Thanks lucymo!  I just picked up a set!

@NiteStar  Yw.  I ordered a set too, thought they were a little pricey at regular price but  the 'as is' price is more to my liking.  I got some shorter  iced picks at Hobby Lobby and I know they all will shed some but I like the sparkle.  Hope we get good ones.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Thanks, lucy.  On the video Jill says they are slightly wired, so you can move them a little, but that she wouldn't play with them too much.  That sounds like code for either these aren't adjustable or beads fall off.  I hope I am wrong.  They look nice, and I might try a set. 

@SHOPR  I got some iced picks at HL and you do need to be gentle with them.  I didn't like the way Jill was poking them in the tree, just too straight, needed to be fluffed a bit.  If you looked at the ones that had already been put on the tree they had spread the branches a little to make them look more natural.  I only ordered on set so if they aren't good it will be easier to return.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that, too, on the tree, @lucymo.  Ha ha.  Now I want to reconsider the similar candle rings. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I noticed that, too, on the tree, @lucymo.  Ha ha.  Now I want to reconsider the similar candle rings. 

@SHOPR  Hey, I got two sets of those iced candle rings in 'as is' awhile back and they are pretty.  I thought that dark color grapevine base would ruin the look but it's actually silver so blends quite well with the icy look.  So, maybe you'd like them too.  :-)

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  I got some iced picks at HL and you do need to be gentle with them.  I didn't like the way Jill was poking them in the tree, just too straight, needed to be fluffed a bit.  If you looked at the ones that had already been put on the tree they had spread the branches a little to make them look more natural.  I only ordered on set so if they aren't good it will be easier to return.  LOL

I noticed that too, Shopr & Lucy, LOL!!!! The tree was most probably decorated by the Q stylists. The iced branches were placed where they gently laid down, and not just stick into the branches in a horizontal manner.

These are very pretty, and a good price. I bought about 8 sets of the short white cedar picks that were as is earlier this summer. I don't even know where I am going to use them, so I had better not even consider these! I love that iced look though. I hope everyone loves theirs. And I agree with Lucy that these are fragile and should be handled and wrapped for storage carefully.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

I noticed that too, Shopr & Lucy, LOL!!!! The tree was most probably decorated by the Q stylists. The iced branches were placed where they gently laid down, and not just stick into the branches in a horizontal manner.

These are very pretty, and a good price. I bought about 8 sets of the short white cedar picks that were as is earlier this summer. I don't even know where I am going to use them, so I had better not even consider these! I love that iced look though. I hope everyone loves theirs. And I agree with Lucy that these are fragile and should be handled and wrapped for storage carefully.

@rosehill @SHOPR  That's funny that all three of us were looking at the same thing.  I was hoping they could look better than the way Jill was showing.

Honored Contributor

I hope this works because I am not very good at decorating but I bought a set to go with Lisa Robertson's set of 3 aurora borealis trees I bought a couple of years ago.  I thought I would clip off the picks and use the twigs as a base for the trees and weave fairy lights through the set for a nice twinkle at night.