Respected Contributor

@lolakimomo

My apologies if I've offended in anyway when you post all of your pics.  I assumed they were for opinions & I know I use "NOPE" often.  That's more geared toward my own personal opinion & not of anyone else's style.

I've always appreciated the time you take to post all of your pics.  I hope you & others here will continue to post your pics.  Thank you  again.

@jeanlake 

Thank you also for starting this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@sceniccoast  You rock -- what a kind-spirited post you made. I doubt if anyone is thinking you have hurtful intentions. I think 90% of people on our forum speak with good intentions and as an educator -- that's an A-! I was in a pooo mood a couple of weeks ago and it showed in my words. I had to step back and regroup. All good.

The bedroom? I did a bedroom makeover recently and used this gray / green paint color and updated wall decor to reflect nature. Changed my lamps to cream/pearl color. Changed my bedspread to cream and green/gray. Kinda like a subdued seafoam. What a way to make the room appear relaxed and light at the same time. I did it just in time for my sheltering in place -- which hubs and I laughingly refer to as aging in place since he un-celebrated a birthday in March with no hoopla. 

Take care. Thank you for your words. Please post decor or architecture that you enjoy. Would like to see Lola post again soon, but I know she's busy with online classroom.        

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

The first photo bedroom -- the paint color on the walls is beautiful.  I like this decor but I would still tweak it.  A different chandelier, and I would rearrange the chairs to another location in the room.

The seond photo -- I do not care for at all.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@jeanlake 

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad you're out of your "poo mood".  If it's any consolation to you, many of us have those days.  I find myself fighting my way out of those moods lately at work.  I'm looking at possible retirement in 10-11 months & at the same time, I'm happy to be working and am fortunate.

Happy belated birthday to your hubby.  Enjoy your home with pleasant & welcoming decor.

As for posting pics, I've never done that.  Ummm, hate to confess, I rely on you pros.   Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

The quiz results were traditional. I like the concept of polised casual with a touch of whimsy.

Frequent Contributor

My result was Coastal chic....Coastal is dead on but not sure about "chic."😉 I live in Floridaand have always lived near a beach. South Jersey and now South Florida.

Valued Contributor
I dont really have a "style" per se. But I DO like this!! Take the ice cream cone pic down & I'm home!!