Honored Contributor

Re: new vinyl plank floor---nice!!!

@dsw503 

I don't have pets but my research told me that with pets you need to get the luxury vinyl...I think it's something like 4 layers deep.  I  have had pets in the past and would think it wise to keep their claws trimmed in any case or for any flooring. There was an article on it somewhere from Angie's list.  A team from Angie's L researched it after receiving this question.

Respected Contributor

Cafter very long and painful debates we have decided on Pergo  Outlast plus ( waterproof) in Applewood.  To me it really looks and feels like wood.FFA343A2-ACF8-4455-AC15-A59CD0372E94.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@SANNAThat exactly the product we have in our house! Love it. The Applewood shade goes with everything. Loving the look and how easy it is to take care of.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

@SANNAThat exactly the product we have in our house! Love it. The Applewood shade goes with everything. Loving the look and how easy it is to take care of.

Thank you very much for your input! That was what I was looking for, the look that goes with everything, dressy and warm, love the gentle waves of scraping. And so glad to hear that it is easy to take care of!