Esteemed Contributor

Re: new tile in my bathroom shower

@wagirl wrote:

And for the continuing saga of my house that the tree smashed last Dec-----I finally got my upstairs bath shower enclosure tiled  this weekend--will be grouted today and it is gorgeous!! Chose white, beveled 12" subway tile and a mixed media mosaic with brushed nickle strips and different textures of white,  cream gray, and  taupey / bronze for the accent strip---all edged in white. Looks clean and bright and awesome. Will be grouted with a barely grey/oyster grout to really set off the pattern. Love it!!

I tiled my stall shower 2 yrs ago. Large grey/tan horizontal porcelain tiles and 3 rows of colorful designer tiles near the top --- and soft colorful rocks at the base. I also tiled the tub surround --- and the floor in my dressing area (where tub/shower are), into my large walk-in closet. I also had a large grab bar attached to the side of the tiled shower stall. After all was done - I had my stairs tiled!!!!

I had a framless shower door installed - with a large towel bar on the outside - and a good-sized handle on the opposite side of the door - makes opening the door easy.

Money well spent. Makes such a difference.

Enjoy ur new shower stall.

Respected Contributor

Re: new tile in my bathroom shower

Sounds lovely. Enjoy it.