Respected Contributor

we have had the new shark apex lift away vacuum for 2 weeks and i love it. it so powerful and the attachments make above floor cleaning so easy. even if im only going to just vacuum floors i find myself wanting to do above floor cleaning to because it cleans so well. the dirt cup holds like 4 times more dirt than our shark rocket did. my only complaint is they should have made the hose longer and its very heavy all thould i would still buy it again because it cleans so good. 

Valued Contributor

I am on my second Shark and love it.  It's probably nearing the end so I went to check out yours but there are several different Apex models here on the Q.  Would mind giving me the Q number of the one you have?  Thanks for your post!

Esteemed Contributor

I love my Shark. I recently went to Bed Bath & Beyond with a coupon & bought a cordless for everyday use.It cleans as well as my bigger corded one.I'm always amazed by the amount of dirt it picks up!!

Honored Contributor

Re: new shark vacuum

[ Edited ]

My newest Shark is the Lift-Away 'Speed' upright (ZU560 model) with the Zero-M brush head...no more hair wrap! It's amazing. The suction is so strong that I can feel it grab the floor!

Honored Contributor

Sounds great, except for the weight. I like my lightweight Shark. I've started spring cleaning so it's getting a workout.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad you're happy with it!  I have three Sharks and one Dyson - my favorite by far is the Shark cordless upright ($99 - Rotator Freestyle Pro).

One of the corded Rotator lift-aways I have has been used as a garage and car vacuum for easily 5 years, and still runs like a champ.

I love when a household tool makes life better.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you my dearest intelligent poster, better than any friend Heart

back later on the other, later. We are fine.  mmhhhhhhhh?

"... a lot of meaningless info being tossed out so it became boring to me. I am so glad that you were able to read what I wrote from almost three weeks ago, along with (( a )) beginning to what you were of concern, around Jan. 27th "~

as mentioned, ...I had not been on since 2 /2 ..

Topic> somewhat.

I did buy (2) of the robotic vacuums and two of the hand held. haven't not opened the boxes. I will be on later Sat.

Our son is coming in. Planned for a fish fry.

Absolutely, yes, IT's A MESS, and have much more to give out to you. You are doing everything correct-------- as much as can be. 

I have not been here as mentioned AGAIN; actually stopped reading what was put out (as experts)  after 2/7.... nothing I was interested in hearing of gobble goop- OH MY, and how prolific most sound as empty headed. 

Yes, very worried. It's more of when than if. 

Smiley Happy, always. 

@PamfromCT 

"N" 

Honored Contributor

I love my Shark Rocket.  I purchased it for baseboard cleaning, cleaning vents, etc.  I find myself using it for the floors too.  I have owned it for 3 years now.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Never thought I'd say I "love a vacuum" but I LOVE my Shark! Thanks to QVC and a TSV several years ago, I tried the brand and it is a workhorse, light and easy to maneuver and worth every penny and more of the great price. I have long hair that is always an issue and a dusty home and this thing works like brand new. I used to buy and replace vacuums every year from the big box store...no longer.

Trusted Contributor

i got my 1st shark lift away from here about 2 yrs ago. I love it. I'd love a dyson, but they're way to expensive. And i read that sharks are better than dysons. When i first used it i couldnt believe everything it picked up. I couldnt believe all that was in my carpet.