Respected Contributor

new shark vacuum and qvc great service

last week i ordered a shark apex lift away upright vacuum. we have a 5 year old shark rocket so that will be downstairs in finished basement and new shark for main level. so far i used it once. great atachments super powerful. dust cup more then double the size of the shark rocket. i got a good deal on it and free shipping. when i ordered it the shipping said free even for next day premium shipping so i chose premium shipping because it said it said free. like an hour later i checked the order and the left  side of screen still said free shipping but the right side said 47.45 for shipping. im like im not paying for shipping.it said it was allready to late to change order because next day delivery closes fast. i called qvc and explained what happened and she noted the account and told me it was a glitch in there system so when vacuum comes in call us and we will issue the shipping fee back. so when i called them back they gave we a 47.55 credit to my bank. by the next day my account was credited. great costermer service from qvc.

Honored Contributor

Re: new shark vacuum and qvc great service

@Pooky1.  It would never occur to me that " free shipping" meant free express shipping nor have I ever seen it on any other website.  I'd say QVC was more than generous with you.  I wouldn't try this again if I were you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i never seen it before. it didnt sound right but i said well it saying free even for premium shipping.there was a little thing to click and when i did 3 choices dropped down.  so in the future i will know.the lady told me there was a glitch in there system.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1  Good for you - free premium shpg.  You are going to enjoy your Shark.  I own the Shark Rocket and love it and I bought mine at QVC 2 or 3 years ago at a great price.

kindness is strength