Honored Contributor

Re: lucymo - totally off topic, about Missouri

Hello to all of my fellow ""Show Me"" ladies. This is a fun thread.

Trusted Contributor

Don't live in Mo but have visited or driven thru and stopped many times. A lot of you lucky ladies live in towns that have fabulous quilt shops that I have stopped at. That is my bucket list, to visit every quilt shop in the US. Ain't gonna happen but a good thought.

Very nice beautiful state

JPC

Respected Contributor

Glad to see so many positive posts on this thread. Glad my love of the state is shared by so many. I truly think I have been in, or had family live in, attend school in, work in - or just love to visit every single city mentioned. My son and daughter in law both graduated from SW Missouri State (or whatever it is called now) in Springfield. My son lived in a little stone cottage on a big dairy farm right after you crossed that bridge going into Ozark. while he was going to school. Worked at Bass Pro at the time. What a very small world.

Let's just say , as wine lovers and lovers of historic towns and villages, we did the Hermann, Washington, Augusta, St. Charles trip many, many times.

Used to rent bikes and ride the KATY trail in the fall. Great memories, think we will plan a trip next month

And yes, all are welcome to drop by our state and sit a spell. If Colorado is God's country, he probably has a weekend place in Missouri. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

And Go Cards ! 4 1/2 games out in First !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/7/2014 minkbunny said:

Glad to see so many positive posts on this thread. Glad my love of the state is shared by so many. I truly think I have been in, or had family live in, attend school in, work in - or just love to visit every single city mentioned. My son and daughter in law both graduated from SW Missouri State (or whatever it is called now) in Springfield. My son lived in a little stone cottage on a big dairy farm right after you crossed that bridge going into Ozark. while he was going to school. Worked at Bass Pro at the time. What a very small world.

Let's just say , as wine lovers and lovers of historic towns and villages, we did the Hermann, Washington, Augusta, St. Charles trip many, many times.

Used to rent bikes and ride the KATY trail in the fall. Great memories, think we will plan a trip next month

And yes, all are welcome to drop by our state and sit a spell. If Colorado is God's country, he probably has a weekend place in Missouri. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

And Go Cards ! 4 1/2 games out in First !!!!!!

Minkbunny, you're right. We should frame this thread, not a negative post. I've really enjoyed reading the replies. Thanks for starting it.