Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

@stevieb 

Thank you for all of your entertainment tonight.  You really had us exercise our brains  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@ScenicMaine @lolakimono ,@stevieb,

I 2nd that!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@ScenicMaine @on the bay  Oh, how nice of you. So far, I've only posted new material here once in a while. Meanwhile @lolakimono is more prolific and keeps us on our toes. I do enjoy homes and decor, so it's a pleasure for me to contribute a picture here or there, and to add my comments. Thank you both for you kindness.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@ScenicMaine @on the bay  Oh, how nice of you. So far, I've only posted new material here once in a while. Meanwhile @lolakimono is more prolific and keeps us on our toes. I do enjoy homes and decor, so it's a pleasure for me to contribute a picture here or there, and to add my comments. Thank you both for you kindness.

Thank you from me as well. I enjoy looking at these photos and try to give my first impression.

Respected Contributor

I agree. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I love all the wonderful posts also. Keep us entertained. We love it. 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, I LOVE LOLAKIMINO.The Q would be smart to have her as a contributer. She has wonderful ideas and is gracious and kind in sharing. Let's get Lola to do a book!!! Prov