Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Nope. My house is brown, my front door is brown and the rock in my front yard is brown. Colorful houses, grass and colorful doors is just not something we In Arizona's do. 

@Meowingkitty    How about all those bright blue and turquoise doors?  Don't forget the traditional Holly hocks.  We have a plethora of these in New Mexico. Lots of flowers in courtyards. 

I don't know anyone nor have I ever seen a turquoise or blue door around here. Not that I really look. But in my area almost all doors are brown. No one puts in more than a small patch of grass and that's usually for a dog and usually in the back yard. Our rock is also various shades of brown. We also don't have courtyards. I'm sure there are some just not a lot. I'm not really sure if I would know what a courtyard looked like if I saw one. 

Respected Contributor

Each and every one is so gorgeous- absolutely breathtaking.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   Beautiful.  I really like the yellow but would never use it.  All the insects in the world would be congregating at the door.  

I do have many blue flowers with purple and white accent flowers.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

I love the first (Yellow) door w/ the roses.  The other two doors are a little garish for me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

They are all beautiful.

I have a color theme each season. My house is white with an ash gray door. I currently have purple and greens planted but have done reds and pinks in the past. I mixt it up each season.

Honored Contributor

Looks happy to me--I have a pink tulip tree really a magnolia, I think, right outside my bedroom window of my apartment---such a gorgeous pink and so lovely when in full bloom.Blooms here,( WA state,) in the early spring,

Valued Contributor

Attempting my first photo insert...fingers crossed.  

I change my front door color every few years.  It's currently similar to the first picture showing here.  Mine is "Nugget" by Sherwin Williams.  I've been eyeing Behr's "Parsley Sprig" ...maybe in the fall.A93F7D61-E995-4382-AA39-6297F31A27E8.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Yea, it worked!!  

Honored Contributor

@Elodie2 wrote:

Yea, it worked!!  

@Elodie2 That is really pretty-love the wreath as well...

Valued Contributor

Thank you @CANDLEQUEEN.