Respected Contributor

@lolakimono I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite, I like them all!

Esteemed Contributor

They are all lovely.  I'm thinking this may be in England by the hardware on the doors?

Honored Contributor

Would never have thought to make my front door match my plants. Actually, our house just has greenery around the foundation.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Nope. My house is brown, my front door is brown and the rock in my front yard is brown. Colorful houses, grass and colorful doors is just not something we In Arizona's do. 

😄Lol! Your "rock is brown" 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Love them ALL. The yellow door pic is my favorite. That pic made me feel happy.

Someone really loves yellow in this home, as it seems there's a bright yellow vehicle reflected in the front window, too. I think I'd like this person. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do not do that, but these are all beautiful!  

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

No we don't.  Pic #1 is my fav, love the yellow roses.  But, my fav door is Pic #2.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

HA!    My front yard looks like it was landscaped by a 5-year old.....(lots of clashing colors!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Nope. My house is brown, my front door is brown and the rock in my front yard is brown. Colorful houses, grass and colorful doors is just not something we In Arizona's do. 

@Meowingkitty    How about all those bright blue and turquoise doors?  Don't forget the traditional Holly hocks.  We have a plethora of these in New Mexico. Lots of flowers in courtyards. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For me the one that looks best is the hot pink even thought I love lavender.

kindness is strength