Honored Contributor

Do you plant things that complement your door color?

What do you thnk of these looks?

Esteemed Contributor

My front door plants match the color of my front door and I plant seasonal flowers in colors that compliment my front door color

Honored Contributor

I love flowers, all flowers and I do think this look is lovely and appealing.  However, even if the flowers were different colors from the doors, I still would love the look.  

My plants are a mixture of flowers and their colors.

Super Contributor

I’ve never thought of doing that.  These pictures are stunning.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the looks and never thought I'd say this but the Yellow is my favorite.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   The entrances you pictured are so pretty.  I have double front doors painted a yellowish cream and would like to coordinate them with the pink shrub roses I have planted but I'm not up to removing and painting those two door. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My front door is white, but my house is yellow, and we used a lot of yellow and lavendar colored flowers this year. It did look really pretty! I love all of these pics, especially #1-just beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

You had me with the yellow roses. That's what I carried on my wedding day. Those are my favorite.Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Nope. My house is brown, my front door is brown and the rock in my front yard is brown. Colorful houses, grass and colorful doors is just not something we In Arizona's do. 

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty 

I have a friend that lives in Tuscon and they use green rocks for their landscape. Also friends in Mesa and they use green colored gravel.

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Nope. My house is brown, my front door is brown and the rock in my front yard is brown. Colorful houses, grass and colorful doors is just not something we In Arizona's do.