Super Contributor

Would like to ask for help from all the savy shoppers out there, I am looking for battery operated outdoor candles with a timer, need the tall ones 36", got some two years ago at home depot, but they no longer carry that size. I have found some but they are Very Pricey...trying to find the best bargin out there because I need at least eight of them..any suggestions?  thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@marzi 1 Did you try going through Amazon? If there are some "out there", they can probably hook you up. Seems like whatever I am looking for, I find going that route. Good luck.

Birds with a Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Pier 1 but they are $$$$$$

Honored Contributor

Are they really 36" tall??  I've never seen them that tall.  Are they made of wax?

Super Contributor

att ValuSkr..yes they were that tall, made of light plastic..worked fine for two seasons, but after being out in the weather the timer and on /off switches rusted and could not use them, even tried cleaning them, I should have stocked up when I saw them they were only$16.00 each..bargin for two seasons I think

Esteemed Contributor

Get some PVC pipe and make a pole to set the candle in the top for the tall effect.  Should not be too difficult.  PVC has lots of connecting parts ready to use and Home Depot or Lowes will usually cut it for you.

Honored Contributor

@marzi 1 wrote:

att ValuSkr..yes they were that tall, made of light plastic..worked fine for two seasons, but after being out in the weather the timer and on /off switches rusted and could not use them, even tried cleaning them, I should have stocked up when I saw them they were only$16.00 each..bargin for two seasons I think

@marzi 1  If you have a Home Goods or TJ Max nearby, I bought very tall, wide flameless with timer a few years ago.