Respected Contributor

Re: door wreath

[ Edited ]

@simplyfriends wrote:

@Luvsmyfam   I just put my spring wreath up today.  I got it at TJ Maxx last year for $14.99. 
604651B2-73C4-4C0E-BA18-0E050EA272DA.jpeg

@simplyfriends   I'll tell ya..can't beat that price...and it looks very pretty, not cheap looking at all, for the low price. Very nice!

I did an impulse "Covid purchase", last year online, very similar to this, I just wanted a wild flower look like this for summer, in blues...and Lisa Robertson (who I know tends to overcharge) had one like this...I paid about $48, which is a "bargain" on her site (usually her wreaths are in the $70-80 range, which I wouldn't pay..too many other more reasonable and beautiful choices out there, and I know she overcharges.) But...I wasn't shopping in stores and it was just a timing thing...I went for it. It was pretty, but certainly the quality, fabrications...like something you could get at any HG, TJ's, Michael's etc for 1/3 of the price. So...good on you! Enjoy and Happy Spring!

Trusted Contributor

Re: door wreath

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam - Frontgate has beautiful and quality wreaths. I have two from them and they are well made and gorgeous. 

You could also look on Etsy.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Home Goods...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

mayb,I really like your wreath.i have a dark front door,so this would really stand out.as far as I know,most craft shows have been all canceled die to covid.i used to find a lot of neat things for my home

Honored Contributor

Try Michael's or Joanne's Fabric store.  I haven't been to Hobby Lobby in a while but they probably have some, too.  I have seen things like this in Marshall's, too.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

Wayfair has 7,000 front door wreaths which you can choose according to size.  I found this one under the Sale category.  It is 29.99.

spring wreath.jpg