Esteemed Contributor

Do any of you know a source for these that would be battery powered? I'm wanting to change some things in my foyer, which is sparse to say the least. There are no outlets in this area unless I run a cord, which is not going to happen.

TIA

Super Contributor

I had the same issue with no plug and dark. So we ran the cord for a cute lamp down to the the mop board, around the corner and to the plug. My husband tacked it down with those big staples and then we painted the cord the same color as the wall. Voille!

Honored Contributor

Take a look on Wayfair.  Type in battery powered buffet lamps and see if anything pops up.  They tend to have a little bit of everything.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: buffet lamps

[ Edited ]

I have a small one I bought from Valeria ParHill several years ago.  It's small like what restaurants use on tables.  So you might search restaurant supplies - probably have larger ones.  Happy shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

That is a good idea, @Auntie CC , and @faeriemoon, I will check. Thank you both.

Respected Contributor
Try HSN on CLEARANCE
CUSTOMER PICK

4.9 out of 14 reviewsREAD REVIEWS Exclusive! Winter Lane Mercury Glass Tabletop Accent Lamp
item # 622-328
Winter Lane Mercury Glass Tabletop Accent Lamp

$37.95
or 3 FlexPay of $12.65
S&H: $5.50

Several colors available!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@happycat  Could you add an outlet?  That's what I've done in a couple of places where I've needed them.

Keepin' it real.