Respected Contributor

Re: berkshire tipped fluffie throws are back!

I ordered two of these things yesterday and I hope the naysayers here are wrong about them shedding.  I usually don't order things from qvc because of the cost of returning them.  I don't know who to believe now, they shed, they don't shed.  I think I'll go back to never buying from any mail order unless return shipping is free like at Zappos.

Honored Contributor

Maybe certain colors shed or it could be that there may have been some batches of throws that were better than others. Who knows really, but my six have never shed. 

Valued Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

I ordered two of these things yesterday and I hope the naysayers here are wrong about them shedding.  I usually don't order things from qvc because of the cost of returning them.  I don't know who to believe now, they shed, they don't shed.  I think I'll go back to never buying from any mail order unless return shipping is free like at Zappos.

@Tyak, if you order the fluffies and they shed during or after washing, you can return them as defective.   If I'm not mistaken, if an item is returned as defective, you're not charged the return fee.  If I am mistaken, someone please correct me so I don't inintentionally mislead @Tyak.

Respected Contributor

My Fluffies arrived today, using them tonight just snuggled up watching TV!

Love them! So far no shedding or sloughing! Just cozy comfort and super soft! So glad I ordered them!

Thanks to all who gave recommendations!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

I caved and got one yesterday at the store. Today I ordered a second. I have the mocha and ordered navy. One thing I would say is don't buy it for the color. It's very faint, at least on the mocha - it's pretty much a white blanket. With that being said, it's extremely soft. My little dog immediately tried to take it over as her own. It's also huge. It did leave a few fuzzies on my clothes last night, but today I've been using it with no issues. I think there's probably just a few loose bits from packaging and manufacture that just need to come off and then it's fine. No fizzies anywhere today, just right out of the wrapping. My only complaint, like I said, is the tipping, would have liked a little more color and a little less white.

Honored Contributor

@Brooklynny wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@Tyak, if you order the fluffies and they shed during or after washing, you can return them as defective.   If I'm not mistaken, if an item is returned as defective, you're not charged the return fee.  If I am mistaken, someone please correct me so I don't inintentionally mislead @Tyak.

@Brooklynny  Yes, if we get product that is defective we don't have to pay to return.  You are correct.  I've been receiving  several broken items lately and returned as damaged and was refunded every penny.

Regular Contributor

And....the doggie has emerged victorious..

IMG_6444.JPG

Respected Contributor

@J9

Your dog, my cats. Same deal! LOL!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield