Super Contributor

bathroom curtain and matching

I would like to change my shower cutain and window.

Any suggestions out there? Having hard time   finding something

Trusted Contributor

Re: bathroom curtain and matching

I have a neutral cellular shade on the bathroom window. It goes with anything.

Respected Contributor

HI, Im not sure how anyone here can answer a vague question like that. Perhaps you can attach a photo of your bathroom or describe and what or why you want to change.

It has to be what you want. No one else can know that.

Respected Contributor

@crazered 

I stopped arguing with myself and went with white. White fabric shower curtain, white window curtain.  We painted and I took down all the decorative towel racks because I have no use for them anymore. Just collected dust and bacteria. Besides my grandkids liked to wipe their chocolately little lips on them 💕.  So it goes with anything and it's simple and clean as I have always  had paper towel racks in my bathrooms anyway, so...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have small windows in our bathrooms but none of them have any kind of covering on them. We just have rain textured glass so you can't see in or out. As for a shower curtain I like lots of color since that's the only thing in there other than a rug. Zazzle has lots of unique shower curtains or you can design your own.

Honored Contributor

I have white 2 inch wood look Venetian blinds  on my main bathroom window.  My walls are painted white.  I change my shower curtain a few times a year.  I can use whatever color I want to.

I think it is dated for  the window coverings to be a perfect match with the shower curtain.

I have 4 bathrooms in my house and all have solid color white or off white window treatments.  The walls are different colors in my bathrooms ...one bath is green, one is blue and the other beige.  I can change out my towels and shower curtains at will....windows remain the same.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are times when good taste is not what's needed. Last year, so sick of being in the house, I put up a Caribbean Sea photo shower curtain. Not my normal decor, but I still appreciate it a few times a day.

showercurtain.png

Honored Contributor

Walk through Kohls, JC Penneys or Bed, Bath & Beyond. I see lots of cute bathroom decor.

Esteemed Contributor

I recently redid one of our guest bathrooms this past fall and bought two of the shower curtains shown below and used as window curtains. I used curtain rings w/ clips to put on my existing curtain rods. These curtains come in different colorways and different sizes. I like Wayfair because they do have a lot of items to look at and they ship fast. I have never been unhappy w/ anything I purchased from them.

I did look locally and online, but these were the closest to what I was looking for, color wise and the material is quite hefty. My husband went outside the window to check to see if body shapes were visible at night w/ light on and these blocked out any body shape. So yay to that! I did have to iron (steam), which took all of 5 minutes per curtain.

curtains 2021.png

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I would go with the new glass walls and Roman shades.

Custom Shower Door Installation | Glass Doctor

Or something that would fit your tub and...