Respected Contributor

Re: are you getting any Queen Elizabeth II memorabilia?

No.  I never buy such items. I would rather donate something to our local food cupboard instead. There will be plenty of books and magazines out soon and if I am so inclined I will buy one of those.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Checked E-Bay so far they are not. I would like to sell them to a collector. Kids are not interested.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

No.  But if I would have been in England or Scotland during the funeral, yes.  

Regular Contributor

@beach-momI have that book as well and am really enjoying it.  Purchased it about a month ago.  Angela Kelly published an earlier book along the same lines and a third book is now in the works.  I would like to collect all three some day as the Queen actually endorsed the publications of the author.

Honored Contributor

No, but I do respect this grand lady.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

No, I bought a souvenir when I was in Windsor some-20 years ago and that's enough for me.

May I ask what you bought? Was it before/after the fire?

It was after the annus horribilis.  In fact, everything had been restored when I was there; nothing made me think of the fire.  My souvenir had nothing to do with the royal family.  It was from a hobby shop on the main street in Windsor, just across from the castle.

Trusted Contributor

NO. I wouldn't want it even for FREE. NOT a fan of ANY of the royals.

Respected Contributor

I collect Royal Crown Derby miniature buildings of which there are a limited number of designs.  They stopped making them a few years ago, but it they would issue a memorial one for HRH Elizabeth II, I would buy it.

Regular Contributor

No. I am working on cleaning out cabinets, closets, and storages containers. If I don't use it on a regular basis it is being donated. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, my mother had some that I have inherited!  My Mom, who would be 94 loved the Queen!đź‘‘

I guess because of this, I took a walk one day when she came to Philadelphia to see the Queen and Prince Phillip step off their Royal Yacht in 1976.