Respected Contributor

Is this the last show until CIJ?

Contributor

Re: anyone watching VPH now?

Noooo Rachel.....her voice bothers me so much I will not watch. Well, I can't watch - it is painful . And she's not back till Christmas in July. Oh well…

Honored Contributor

I'm watching now, thanks.

Honored Contributor

Been watching, but not buying!

I am sorry that she won't be back till CIJ, as I thought she did some summer themed shows in years past, with sand and shells and starfish type things. Maybe they weren't popular?

I love Rachael. Of the 'newer' hosts (I know she has been here awhile but, relative to the 25 year folks), I like her more than most. I find her professional, fun but not silly, and enjoyable. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I turned it off.  I just didn't find it enjoyable with this host.  To each his own but I never watch Rachel.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo You didn't miss anything.  It was all old stuff.  She had very poor quality garlands and those glass angels that light up.  

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp  Thank you.  It looked like they were trying to clear out leftover items too.  I went online and didn't see anything I needed.  Did you not buy anything either?

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp  Thank you.  It looked like they were trying to clear out leftover items too.  I went online and didn't see anything I needed.  Did you not buy anything either?

@lucymo No, I like the MG lantern, as I have a spot on the floor that it could fit in next to the entertainment center, but I don't feel like spending the money.  I just booked my summer vacation, and I'm hoping it might show up As Is.

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp  I don't recall if I've seen that lantern in 'as is' or not.  But do the summer vacation and worry about the lantern or something similiar later.  I don't know about you but when I'm on vacation it cost a fortune for food because I always want to eat.  I'm not like that other times.  Thank goodness, I'd be huge.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo You didn't miss anything.  It was all old stuff.  She had very poor quality garlands and those glass angels that light up.  

@RazorSharp  The pink Hydranga and Ranuncula wreaths and garlands were not poor quality, and I bought several.