Esteemed Contributor

Hands down, the best odor neutralizer out there.  If you have not tried this I would recommend!  We all smell things in a different way but we all also have junky odors.

That upholstered chair you sit on all the time?  Don't tell me you don't ever pass gas.  It's a lingering stench.  I call Zero odor "el stinko real" (sorry to the PC crowd).

QVC sells it.  Worth the $$$.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I have not had great results with that stuff.  I sprayed it in my garbage can and the smellthat was there was replaced with an even worse one!  I like pooph.   

Trusted Contributor

I use Zero Odo but have to say that I like Pooph more, we have 12 cat boxes and 13 cats....I love Pooph.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Esteemed Contributor

You go, but of course the odor source has to be eliminated.

There are problems that can be stemmed, and some that can not .  Then the ongonig things that we have to lieve with, that we don't have to live with.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I've used both Zero odor and Pooph for litter box odor and don't feel either works as much as touted. I haven't used anywhere else, so can't comment on that.

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I have not had great results with that stuff.  I sprayed it in my garbage can and the smellthat was there was replaced with an even worse one!  I like pooph.   

@Pook 

I keep seeing the t.v. ads for this pooph stuff.  Does it have an actual smell itself?  I'm not looking to mask one odor with another one.  I'm curious as to what it actually smells like or does.  Also, can you purchase in stores or have to order it on line?  Thanks. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

I've been very happy with the Zero Odor purchased here. I use it in my large roll out trash container,  and everywhere in the house. My daughter, an adult, takes Metformin which can cause a strong body odor. I've sprayed it on her clothing,  and it cancled out the bad smell. It has a clean scent and the sprayer bottles including the minis are sturdy. I checked out the competitors Pooph on 'A'. There were complaints about the flimsy bottles, recommending to switch them out. Mixed reviews on the scent, though both that and Zero claim to be unscented. ZO smells fresh, but not perfume-y.