Honored Contributor

ZULILY SENT AN EMAIL - THEY ARE NOW ACCEPTING RETURNS

[ Edited ]

This is all the info that was stated.  Returns within thirty days on most items are accepted.  I don't know if this also means defective/broken items, or they will still be refunded after sending a picture..

Honored Contributor

Re: ZULILY SENT AN EMAIL - THEY ARE NOW ACCEPTING RETURNS

Well that's big of them.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

This is all the info that was stated.  Returns within thirty days on most items are accepted.  I don't know if this also means defective/broken items, or they will still be refunded after sending a picture..

@mousiegirl Oh this is good to know! I guess they lose quite a lot of customers and decided to take returns. I only buy items I know I will like and never bought clothes or shoes knowing they may not fit properly. I have received damaged items and got credit from them after I emailed them a photo. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't get any email from them regarding returns.  Here's their written policy which doesn't exactly welcome them with open arms. 

Return Policy

At zulily, we’re committed to you. We’re able to offer you amazing discounts because we don’t house inventory after our sales end, and therefore cannot process returns except in very limited circumstances. However, we want you to be delighted. If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution. For questions, contact our customer service at service@zulily.com, or 877-779-5615

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I haven't seen the email, but they've always been good about refunding my money for items that weren't as described.  I don't buy clothes from them, though, as one never knows how an item will fit.  I would think accepting returns would help increase their sales of clothing.

Honored Contributor

It's posted on the website, but you only see it on items that are returnable.  Return label is $5.95 and there may be a restocking fee.  Says you can see in your order status page if the order is returnable and you click on the link to print the label.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I didn't get any email from them regarding returns.  Here's their written policy which doesn't exactly welcome them with open arms. 

Return Policy

At zulily, we’re committed to you. We’re able to offer you amazing discounts because we don’t house inventory after our sales end, and therefore cannot process returns except in very limited circumstances. However, we want you to be delighted. If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution. For questions, contact our customer service at service@zulily.com, or 877-779-5615

@Kachina624 

zulily. Shop now."30-day returns are available on most items if you change your mind*