Respected Contributor

I love Ralph Lauren sheets and the older the better. 

The only complaint I have about any sheets is that big hem at the top that gets wrinkled with a crease in some. 

ps. Costco sells a great fleece sheet set. I even use the fleece top sheet for summer blankets. 

Honored Contributor

@pjoy   I recently purchased from QVC Northern NIghts 400TC, cotton & rayon, $48, H225608.   The rayon mixed with cotton will help with not being wrinkled.   The sheets are super soft.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Sfera sheets from Italy. Always percale 100% cotton. My two sets are over 15 years old and are still in pristine shape. 

Honored Contributor
The best sheets I ever bought were Martha Stewart everyday collection from K-Mart; 100% Egyptian cotton. These sheets are at least 20 years old, are on my bed every other week, still in great condition, and still rank as the best thing I ever bought at K-Mart.
Respected Contributor

I am such a sheet snob; I am a huge advocate of high quality beds & bedding.  I have tried everything there is and finally discovered Cariloha Bamboo Resort 400 thread count sheets.  They are beyond amazing!  I like to sleep cool and refuse to iron sheets.  When I first washed them, I was horrified at what a wrinkled mess they were when I put them in the dryer.  They wash at cool and dry at low w/a dryer sheet.  Omg...they came out beautifully!  They aren't cheap.  I have 3 sets and will never buy anything but these fabulous sheets!  

AEC2A2F1-09BB-4146-88C9-18FC699A68EC.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Boll & Branch.........love them.

Respected Contributor

I have a set of Boll and Branch that I ordered online. They are the softest sheets I've ever owned.  They make it hard to get out of bed every morning.  

Valued Contributor

I have purchased two sets of their highest quality percale sheet sets from Pottery Barn during 20% off sales. I am totally in love with the way they feel and I don't think I will be using any other kind again. I will however continue to look for more high quality sets.  Be forewarned that they do wrinkle if you don't take them right out of dryer. Now I understand why my mom hung them perfectly straight on the clothes line. 

Beckyblu

Super Contributor

Beckyblu, I also LOVE percale sheets.  Target has some very moderately priced sets.  

Valued Contributor

JC penny egyptian cotton sheets are the best. I have had some for many years. They wash well and is very soft and are oversized