But, if someone went to all that trouble for me, Id thoroughly enjoy it-

Honored Contributor

Re: Your Easter Table, as Styled by Pier1-

@sfnative

Did you hop on over to get your bunny?

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

I got my pier 1 bunnies today!  I wasn't planning on putting them on my fireplace, but they're too big for my table!!P_20170313_140513.jpg

@MickD, OMG adorable BIG curly bunnies!  I had not seen these before your post.  Had to look them up.  I love them! 

Honored Contributor

Well I think it's very pretty and I don't even celebrate Easter!  

Come on ladies it's just a fantasy!...just like watching Downton Abby.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a footman pass the food around so you could keep the table looking nice?....it's all so pretty but not real.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I love the colors and pastel, cabbage leaf dishes. 

And, while I used to decorate my dining table to the hilt, I no longer do.

It's pretty to look at but not functional.  Not to mention I don't entertain much anymore.

The last time I had a big crowd, one man picked up the charger plate from the dining table and was using it to fill his plate from the buffetCat LOL

I think it was right after that I gave up trying to accessorize my dining table.

Haha!  I used to do the same thing.  I would set up a beautiful table with my china, crystal, sliver and charger plates...it's just too much work.

Now I hate to say it but it's become a buffet with paper.... but nice paper plates.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR they just came into the store yesterday morning and they only had a few out.....they're finished with a crackle glaze....cute shabby chic...I would love 2 more for outside my front door......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Regular Contributor

I don't really care for the whole scene it looks too busy and the wallpaper and chandelier are too much. I do love a beautiful centerpiece though. I always dream of a beautiful centerpiece and have tried having one but my table is too small for that.

I think it depends on what kind of dinner a host wants to have and how large their table is. A centerpiece on the table will work for a buffet style set up or if the meal is portioned out and served by plate. If all the food goes on the table like in my family it won't work out.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@beach-mom

@lolakimono - Thanks for the close up. I definitely want it now! Smiley Happy

@lolakimono - I waited until it went on sale, and I finally got it! Our store had two left. Even on sale it wasn't inexpensive, but it's absolutely beautiful! I got the 72" one to fit our table. Thanks again for the recommendation - it's perfect! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@LTT1

I love that whole series Kohls has of the animals like your bunny. They were 50% off and I had all I could do to not get them. Hope you got yours on sale.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Jpg

Jpg

LOVE this, soooo inviting and relaxing.

@LTT1