Honored Contributor

You want to talk about snail mail....

I sent an email to the Supercloth company back on March 2nd because they had announced they would be back on QVC this past January, and as of the first of March, they still weren't in stock.

Well, they did come back in stock shortly after that, but just this Friday November 4th they managed to answer my email. 

Really? What kind of way is that to do business? Not only did they not respond for 8 months, but did so about 6 months after the product was back in stock. 

So I guess the whole electronic way of communicating and notification isn't any faster than the good old snail mail sometimes! LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: You want to talk about snail mail....

That's not very good customer service.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't trust doing business with them if they are that lackadaiscal in responding to customers.....If they were still working on appearance dates on QVC they could have sent you a simple email advising you of this ...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Throughout the years I have sent a few emails to vendors requesting info about their product and most have never answered. Most likely they were never read. I didn't end up ordering that particular item so I guess it was their loss.