Esteemed Contributor

You're Home with Jill: Every Monday & Friday on Q2

[ Edited ]

Starting next week, QVC2 will feature new episodes of You're Home with Jill from 10:00 p.m. to midnight ET every Monday and Friday. Jill mentioned that she's already planned a lot of the new items and themes and is trying to make this a real "destination" for ideas for beautifying and simplifying things around the house.

I think it will be nice to have regular programming in this category to go along with all the kitchen, fashion, and beauty shows—fingers crossed for lots of great inspiration!

Super Contributor

Re: You're Home with Jill: Every Monday & Friday on Q2

Yea...but I wish DIRECTTV would televise in HD on that channel

Respected Contributor

Darn! I don't get Q2 on over the air tv & trying to watch on my tablet is hopeless, wish it was going to be on the main channel. I really miss the folkart Christmas & other unique items she used to have on her shows. Thanks for the information OP. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for letting us know 😍

Trusted Contributor

I'm happy to hear this!  I usually enjoy Jill's home shows, but I hope it's not overkill to air it two times a week.  Either way -  I'll be watching!

I get Q2 here, but I rarely watch it because it's not in HD.  I'm not sure why that is.  It's definitely not as enjoyable to watch when the picture isn't as clear.  Maybe they'll  change it one of these days...

Honored Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

Yea...but I wish DIRECTTV would televise in HD on that channel

Amen!

We just got HD televisions and receiver, and I'm already spoiled. I almost can't stand to watch QVC2, because of the poor picture quality.

Honored Contributor

Fair warning about these shows in the upcoming year. 

I was watching a week or two ago, and she kind of beat around the bush about some changes to them. I think she was trying to put a positive spin on the fact that they were going to be featuring more cleaning products, food etc.  At least that was my impression and take away from what I felt she was trying to say. 

So hopefully this won't get like In the Kitchen with David, where it's the dumping ground for whatever the TSV is, and boring repeats over and over again, of the same products. 

One of the great things about Jill's shows is that there are usually some things I've never seen before, or that are kind of reserved for mostly her shows. 

Hope this doesn't turn into just a generic QVC show, with her name on it.

Honored Contributor

QVC takes shows and beats them into the ground.  I like Jill. She's my favorite host.  But a YHWJ show twice a week is a bit much.  There will be nothing special anymore.

They took ITKWD which was on Sunday only and added it to the Wednesday night line-up then gave Mary her cooking show on Saturdays and I believe I read Stacey Stauffer is getting a cooking show? 

I have a huge feeling this is going to be just any old regular programming under the guise of YHWJ.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio and @Lipstickdiva - I am also a bit worried about a twice-a-week show being able to stay fresh and not get bogged down in neverending TSV presentations, but I don't think there's any host I'd trust to push back and fight to preserve the integrity of her show more than Jill. Here's to hoping...  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Q2 - high def - believe it's because QVC is not broadasting that channel in high def not because of your cable carrier.

I'm happy to see this new show start too.