Esteemed Contributor

Re: You just moved into your dream home...

A bluff over Lake Michigan watching the sunset.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lush green grass yard, then six acres of commons area with trees and a small creek . . . like the privacy it provides. A golf course and pool beyond the commons area.  

This is the home of our dreams. We bought it 30 years ago. Have made a lot of improvements and changes. It was perfect as a family home and great for entertaining large groups. Now I'm living alone and only entertain my family or close friends. I love the peace and calmness of the open spaces. No houses to block the views, yet great neighbors are close enough for friendship and to help each other. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

there are two big, beautiful trees full of birds and critters and then just beyond the trees there is a lake where my huge dock/deck is located ... complete with swing and a couple of lounge chairs.  heaven. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I DID move into my dream home here in the upper part of the  lower peninsula in Michigan....3 years ago. When I look our my front windows I see my beautiful lake! For years we loved this area. Vacationed here for many years. Bought a fixer upper shack back in 2000 and 5 years ago we tore it down and built our cottage! It's perfection in every sense of the word. We retired 3 years ago and we'll now live out our lives in our oasis. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I see my neighbors cars that look like a parking lot, dogs running loose, beer can boxes all over, on the ground , and cars that are loud and shake my home.

Honored Contributor

Image result for beach and ocean

Honored Contributor

120373770.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Image result for moongate with view of ocean carole holding

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

th.jpg

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I see my neighbors cars that look like a parking lot, dogs running loose, beer can boxes all over, on the ground , and cars that are loud and shake my home.

@missy1

Most of us here are just imagining  💕

If it were your dream home, what would you see?

~ house cat ~