Honored Contributor

Re: Yet Another Style To Consider

@jubilant wrote:

@Oznell   @ECBG   @AuntG    The color is a dark green.

@jubilant 

Ohhhhhh.........Wonder where the unity comes from.  Green doesn't stand out in the room.

Honored Contributor

I like it.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Gosh, my screen led me to believe that focal wall is a deep, rich green!  It didn't occur to me it was black, but it sounds like most people are seeing black, not green. 

I see it as deep green -- way too dark for those handsome white shutters.  The room looks very cold to me (and the chairs painful for the back).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vaguely contempo-country maybe but hardly rustic. The room is pleasing to the eye, despite the need for window coverings on the side windows, the uncomfortable looking chairs that lack cushions and the unattractive table. I also am not a fan of skylights. I see others don't but I like the large brass light fixtures and the rug.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I really like it. Not crazy about lighting but it’s still pretty.

Honored Contributor

The rug is lovely, everything else is not for me, too plain.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

@jubilant 

Ohhhhhh.........Wonder where the unity comes from.  Green doesn't stand out in the room.

@ECBG  I biggy sized that picture to over 300% and I believe, in person, you would see a lot of green in that rug.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  I really like the look with the clean lines of the room, but I do not care for some of the furnishings.  The table legs look like office furniture, the chairs need padding as they look very uncomfortable, and the lights just do not go with the airyness of the room.  I do like the wall color with the sharp contrast of the white plantation blinds, as well as the sky lights. Pictures and greenery go together, and the white walls work in that space.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

@jubilant 

@ECBG  I biggy sized that picture to over 300% and I believe, in person, you would see a lot of green in that rug.

@jubilant 

Thanks.  Ideally, colors should be obvious enough that you don't have to hunt for them.  Same with an outfit.

Valued Contributor

Someone may have answered your question already.  But the wall is dark green.