Respected Contributor

Yankee Girl Scout Cookie Candles - Any Reviews?

I got an email flyer from YC and they now have Girl Scout Cookie candles. Unfortunately they aren't on sale at the moment, but Yankee has been having a lot of sales lately (i.e. buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), so I hope to pick some up soon. They sound wonderful!

A very special addition

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor

Re: Yankee Girl Scout Cookie Candles - Any Reviews?

My favorite is the Thin Mint, delightful scent. If you go to the Yankee web site, you can see customer reviews of each!

Valued Contributor

The Bed Bath & Beyond near me was selling the Thin Mint candle up front near the cash registers. When I was standing in line, I picked it up to smell it and I thought it smelled like the cookie. However, I don't know how it would smell once lit.

Honored Contributor

I have a nose like a dog and all those food or fruit type scents seem off to me.

Honored Contributor

Might be a cute gift for a troop leader.

Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 AuntG said:

Might be a cute gift for a troop leader.

I agree it would be cute for a troop leader. For myself I am not interested, they are just okay cookies that come around once a year and I can't imagine having a large jar of any of them.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, everyone, next time I get an email from Yankee with a coupon, I'm going to give them a try. I'm partial to bakery scents anyway, so I'm pretty sure I'll like them, especially the cool, refreshing mint one. Wink

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

its a good gift.

Honored Contributor

From a life-long GS (still involved): This is a great idea! I can't burn anything that makes me hungry though, and the thin mint one definitely would. I still have two boxes frozen at home - and I believe they taste better right out of the freezer! Wink