Occasional Contributor

Re: Xmas in July 2015 Previews

Thanks for the info as I was considering buying as well.  hmmm which color to choose.

Honored Contributor

@TLC_ wrote:

H203553
Set of 4 Illuminated Mercury Glass Trees by Valerie

xmas.JPG

These are great.  I have Gold, Silver & Green that I got last year and then I found some in "as is" after Christmas along with the lighted pinecones that Valerie had.  These are so cute to use in a lot of places around the house. 

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@TLC_ wrote:

Set of 3 Illuminated Frosted Finials by Valerie  #H205277

xmas.JPG

Hi tlc, I got these last year in the champagne and they are beautiful.  The cons are two hour timer and when lit they give off that bluish color which I hate so I didn't light them and they still looked great.  I used some true white B/O strings of lights around them. Hopefully, they corrected those faults for the ones this year.

Any chance they made a timer with more options?

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@TLC_ wrote:

xmas.JPG

Hi tlc, I got these last year in the champagne and they are beautiful.  The cons are two hour timer and when lit they give off that bluish color which I hate so I didn't light them and they still looked great.  I used some true white B/O strings of lights around them. Hopefully, they corrected those faults for the ones this year.

They now say they have a four-hour timer.  They appear to still have that blueish light though.  They are some of favorites even though I don't use them lit.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@TLC_ wrote:

xmas.JPG

They now say they have a four-hour timer.  They appear to still have that blueish light though.  They are some of favorites even though I don't use them lit.

To be honest, I would actually love some that I don't have to light.  It gets old with all the batteries anyway.  Sometimes just a pretty pedestal is all you need and it would keep the cost down if they didn't light.

Occasional Contributor

H205629
Bethlehem Lights 15th Anniversary
Fox River Tree w/Instant Power

xmas.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@TLC_ wrote:

xmas.JPG

To be honest, I would actually love some that I don't have to light.  It gets old with all the batteries anyway.  Sometimes just a pretty pedestal is all you need and it would keep the cost down if they didn't light.

I love them.  You would never know they're made of acrylic just looking at them.  I have so much Christmas stuff that I have to watch what I buy but I'm so tempted to get a couple of things. I agree about the batteries, it's a problem disposing of all of them too.  We bought $75 worth of Energizer batteries at one time last year at the holidays and then bought more later because I kept buying b/o items. I do like the b/o light strings and you don't have to light everything in the  grouping. 

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@TLC_ wrote:

xmas.JPG

I love them.  You would never know they're made of acrylic just looking at them.  I have so much Christmas stuff that I have to watch what I buy but I'm so tempted to get a couple of things. I agree about the batteries, it's a problem disposing of all of them too.  We bought $75 worth of Energizer batteries at one time last year at the holidays and then bought more later because I kept buying b/o items. I do like the b/o light strings and you don't have to light everything in the  grouping. 

We did the same thing for the past few years Lucy. Luckily I have a Costco near me and was able to get batteries in bulk packages but I ended up using all of them.  I really don't need to add to that this year (except for that church cloche...maybe).  LOL

Occasional Contributor

Good to hear, I will pick some ip also.