Occasional Contributor
Has anyone seen any previews for xmas? If so can you post pics, links or any infor you have received?
Valued Contributor

Re: Xmas in July 2015 Previews

Sorry, I couldn't get the link to work but on VPH's fb page, she has some pictures of her new items.....some old, some new!  She'll be on July 1st several times!   

Trusted Contributor

I just went on Valerie's FB page and I think she has the TSV.

I saw some neat graduated color spheres.....yes, more glass spheres!

I love mine. Need to pull out the amber ones and load them with fresh batteries!

Valued Contributor

I love VPH's items. I have her Mercury Glass spheres in my foyer, and they light up the space at night. They are my favorites. I use the smaller outside spheres all over the outside. My kids come in the back door at night, and I have them hanging, on a timer, to light up their path. In my front yard, I use them in my garden. I don't use the stakes. I like a more natural look.

Her TSV with the Inspirational Votives, light up the little corners of the house at night. She has made my life a lot easier, and more "magical."

I can't wait to see what she brings on July 1st. I will check out her fb page-thanks!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder, as I had been checking FB and forgot the last several days. I have to say, I'm underwhelmed by the preview. And that is a good thing, as I will save money! There are only things I already have, or simply have no interest in. A bit of a relief to know I'm not going to be tempted.

Honored Contributor

Susan posted a link to the album in the home forum.  Her thread also says a cloche is Val's TSV.  Sorry I can't post a link with my kindle.

Occasional Contributor

Yes the TSV, in case anyone wants to get a head start.  I also found some new items in the New Items tab also.  item #  H 2 0 5 1 7 9 

Illuminated 13" Holiday Scenes Under Glass w/Mirror Insert by Valerie

I will have to say that I miss Lisa Robertson, she is the ONLY host who really went above and beyone to promote Xmas in July.  I hope we are not let down this year with the items for July as I really LOVE Lisa's taste in decorating.  Because of her QVC got allot of money from me.  

Occasional Contributor

Set of 3 Illuminated Frosted Finials by Valerie  #H205277

xmas.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TLC_ wrote:

Set of 3 Illuminated Frosted Finials by Valerie  #H205277

xmas.JPG

Hi tlc, I got these last year in the champagne and they are beautiful.  The cons are two hour timer and when lit they give off that bluish color which I hate so I didn't light them and they still looked great.  I used some true white B/O strings of lights around them. Hopefully, they corrected those faults for the ones this year.

Occasional Contributor

H203553
Set of 4 Illuminated Mercury Glass Trees by Valerie

xmas.JPG