Honored Contributor

Not for me. Not really a fan of all black and white in decorating. Lacks warmth. The tile is ok, but there is nothing in this room that I really like. 

Honored Contributor

Nice room as long as it’s in someone else’s house.  Absolutely not here in mine.

Trusted Contributor

Very nice bathroom.  Tile goes very well with the room.  I love the vanity & tall window.  Not a fan of the light fixture & I wouldn't want the tub painted black.  Maybe a blue?  Could use a pop of color on the walls though.

Honored Contributor

Clean neat lines.  It looks very fresh.  I think the lines in the X's on the tile bring out the other straight lines in the bathroom handles, lights, and all. I like this one!

Respected Contributor

Too oriental and contemp...black painted claw-foot tub--unbelievably gross....NO!

Honored Contributor

It's spacious and I like the tile but it is too cold for me.  I do not get any warm feeling from it even though it is a bathroom!!!  I do not care for the ceiling to floor window especially without any covering. Blah bathroom.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the tile but think it's a little overwhelming in this large of a bathroom.  Don't like the tub and I'd want a white, black  or dark wood vanity.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't like that tile, it overwhelms the room and becomes the focal point. I like the black tub.