Honored Contributor

Re: Wrap Around Corner Shelves

I like the shelves, although too modern , but it looks sloppy with what is on it.  Yes, the dusting would be a chore for me.

Super Contributor

Not my style, but any bookshelf is better than none. I can never have enough bookshelves!

Esteemed Contributor

Great idea for a basement needing bookshelves. It looks like something out of the 1950's which is not my style, but this is nicely done and the paint colors are lovely. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

My cats would be knocking stuff off (....errr doing their own designing)....as they made a place where they could sit or take a nap.....😸😸

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind the wrap around shelves, but the whole area looks very cold and desolate to me.

Honored Contributor

It reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks sleek and modern, and very neat, but keeping it dust-free and keeping pets away from it would be very difficult.  I can see constantly dusting, picking up items off of the floor, or cleaning up broken items.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

A nice way to do a divider.  Different.  Wonder if it goes around to the third side?

Respected Contributor

@wilma 

I like it a lot which I ususally don't.  It's nice that it's styled differently to break up the space.  As for the dusting, someone else, please have at it.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I prefer traditional bookcases.  This reminds me of a modern public library.