Honored Contributor

Re: Wow. Finding it difficult to find BASKETS!

No worries, @Stevie Nix  I was surprised that  in the midst of all the baskets they had, not one of them fit what I needed.  I don't remember ordinary little round baskets being so hard to come by.  Maybe this is another of those things for which I need to wait for the pendulum to swing back again.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Finding it difficult to find a rental

@Kachina624wrote:

@GingerPeach.   What does finding baskets have to do with finding a rental?  Did you want to rent a basket?

Thanks for the chuckle. Had to reread before I caught on. Good old spell check.

Honored Contributor

Re: Finding it difficult to find a rental

I was going to add Hobby Lobby. They have lots of baskets.

Honored Contributor

Wow. Finding it difficult to find BASKETS!

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much, @OKPrincess

That's the problem, I guess; everybody has some baskets, some have a lot, some have only a few, but no one had the right size, color, or shape.  

I'm actually no longer looking since I found a substitute as I mentioned.  I mostly posted because I was surprised by how the availability of a simple round basket now seems uncommon when it used to be so easy to find.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Homegoods usually has a good selection of baskets.

Respected Contributor

@Stevie Nixwrote:

@GingerPeach - Sorry for the bogus recommendation.  I always see so many baskets at Michaels that I thought they might have what you want.  Do you remember Peterboro baskets on Q?  I don't know if they are still in business, but they had some lovely baskets.

I know the OP has already found what she needed but I wanted to respond to the question about Peterboro Baskets.  

They are still in production.   I frequently go to their website to look at the new styles available.

I always loved the Peterboro baskets and I still have many and I use them throughout my home. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach  I'm glad that you've resolved your issue. Next time you're on the hunt for things like that try on line at "factory direct craft". Smiley Very Happy

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

i just ordered baskets from amazon.... they have alot to choose from, i ordered a set of 2 with a liner in it.... than i went back and ordered another set of 2 also.. check out amazon!!

Trusted Contributor

Home Traditions Vintage Metal Chicken Wire Storage Basket with Removable Fabric Liner, Set of 2 Medium Sized, Natural

Esteemed Contributor

@Stevie Nixwrote:

@GingerPeach - Sorry for the bogus recommendation.  I always see so many baskets at Michaels that I thought they might have what you want.  Do you remember Peterboro baskets on Q?  I don't know if they are still in business, but they had some lovely baskets.

@GingerPeach

and I STILL have my Peterboro Baskets,they last forever  <3