Honored Contributor

Wow! Did you see Gabrielle's House in the Blogs?

Absolutely stunning! She shared photos of her house and Christmas decor, it was so pretty and very elegant!!!!!I love looking at homes and decor, gives me nice ideas for the future!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Wow! Did you see Gabrielle's House in the Blogs?

Beautiful, and I had this thought....LR and QVC made such a big deal about her home's decor with the shows and all, and here is humble Gabrielle just now giving us a peak at her gorgeous home and talent in decorating!  No one else could shine when LR was at Q.

Respected Contributor

Lovely!  I want to know where she got those striped black and white drapes - stunning!

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

Beautiful, and I had this thought....LR and QVC made such a big deal about her home's decor with the shows and all, and here is humble Gabrielle just now giving us a peak at her gorgeous home and talent in decorating!  No one else could shine when LR was at Q.

HB glamma,

I totally agree, and Gabrielle's home is so very elegant, without being over the top with decor!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

My thoughts exactly.........

Honored Contributor

I peeked.  It's very pretty. 

I don't have cathedral ceilings as we live in a beach cottage, but it's still *doable*---everyone here could do this.

I enjoy looking at Lisa's decorations, too.  It's not over the top.  She has inspired me several times.  Her's is *doable*, too. 

Everyone reading this thread can have the exact same look.  Nothing used is unattainable.

Honored Contributor

Gabrielle's house is beautiful like her.  It is so refreshing to see her sharing pics of her Holiday home.  I wish we got to see her on air more.

Trusted Contributor

Gabrielle's home is beautiful but still looks like a family home. I really liked it.

Honored Contributor

Don't hate me, pls don't bad-mouth me. Certainly not my style that's why it isn't my home.  I certainly do't know her but from what I see when Gabrielle in on, it doesn't seem to suit her style but how wrong am I b/c she and the fam live there. 

Looks like a museum almost.  Just isn't my style.

Honored Contributor

Her entryway and light fixture are gorgeous.

Not a fan of black and white, but she has exquisite taste.