Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow! Did you see Gabrielle's House in the Blogs?

@lucymo wrote:

Gabrielle's house is beautiful like her.  It is so refreshing to see her sharing pics of her Holiday home.  I wish we got to see her on air more.

Thanks @CANDLEQUEEN for mentioning the blog.  Gabrielle's home is beautiful.  I agree with @lucymo.  I'd like to see her hosting more home decor shows.  I've enjoyed her with Valerie in the past.  

Honored Contributor

Glad I went to take a peek.  Love the staircase.  I am a little more casual but love the pictures.  She should be doing decorating shows.  

Honored Contributor

I think all of the hosts' homes are beautiful from the pictures they've shown.

MBR's house is absolutely gorgeous and I love her deck.  Jayne's house looks beautiful and her outside area is fabulous.  She just did a blog about her kitchen redo. 

Jane's house looks fabulous as well and she too has a phenomenal outside pool area.   

Honored Contributor

That is a lovely home and her decor is tastefully understated.

QVC hosts make very nice salaries and in many cases their spouses are professionals.  I have a lot of relatives in that area of PA.  They all have fairly grand homes.  Knowing what they paid, that area is far more reasonable than a comparable home in NJ. (here they'd be close to twice the price) 

Hosts get a lot of perks.  They make relationships with vendors, decorators, etc.  Most of us pay (approximate) retail for everything in our homes.  I'm not so sure they do.

Honored Contributor

Nice home.  Tastefully decorated.

Respected Contributor

I have seen all  of the QVC hosts homes that have been posted. All of them have been nicely done,  I suppose in their own way... But, I really think that Jane Tracey's house reflected her the best - it really was not over the top from the pics shown and her back deck was very inviting - just calling you out there for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.

I also, liked Amy's house. She had a nice mix of antiques and new. I was surprised at her house - I guess I just pictured her in something ultra modern.

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

Would love to see her home but I cant find this blog.  Can you point me inthe right direction?

Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Would love to see her home but I cant find this blog.  Can you point me inthe right direction?

@MrsCat21

If the link doesn't work, I think this is the blog...

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/The-Day-the-Decor-Came-Down/ba-p/2458106

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/The-Day-the-Decor-Came-Down/ba-p/2458106