Honored Contributor

Yes, it would bother me because it's not a ceiling fan; I need a fan at night.   

Honored Contributor

We have a Ceiling Fan/Light Fixture that is centered in the middle of our large Bedroom. It is not over the bed and doesn't bother me at all. I like it in the middle of the room rather than over the bed.

Dining Tables are another story..I have to have the light fixture centered over the table.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I would have nightmares it would fall on me while sleeping..

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

We have a Ceiling Fan/Light Fixture that is centered in the middle of our large Bedroom. It is not over the bed and doesn't bother me at all. I like it in the middle of the room rather than over the bed.

Dining Tables are another story..I have to have the light fixture centered over the table.

@DREAMON That is exactly what we have too and I like it for the reasons you stated. And agree about the dining table. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

TOTALLY agree!!

Esteemed Contributor

It is making me crazy just looking at it.  Directly over the bed and off-center (and ugly)--no way!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!