Super Contributor

Re: Worked all day..I am pooped out...

@queendiva ,Yes the seasons can tire you out!I have a little over 10 acres.Only really work on about 3.Still a lovely feeling to know this will give us a wonderful season..

Esteemed Contributor

@Tweety68 Wow, that's quite a property!

While I do not miss the spring clean up I do miss my quiet, serene beautiful yard and patio with custom waterfall.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks inviting. Nice.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

How lovely and inviting. 

Super Contributor

@godi Thanks for the nice compliments!Up early tomorrow, I have nice heavy furniture and cushions that need to go out!Better rest up!Like to work everyday on my life..Cant waste time , you only have what is given!Thanks again..

Honored Contributor

Your patio is really a nice area especially for entertaining or relaxing. I’m sure the pool is just as relaxing. Yes it’s a lot of work but lovely and inviting. Thanks for sharing.

Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68 

Looks like a nice, comfortable place to relax.  Enjoy your pretty space.

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68  It looks beautiful. Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

It looks so inviting!!!  

We have to plant some grass seed. And, I'd like to buy a few more hanging plants.  Hubby planted new bushes over the weekend.  Next weekend, he'll plant pachysandra on the slope on the side of the house.  And, our landscape guy came today and mulched.  

Our yard was totally demolished last year because we had our pool and decks removed, new decks built and a four season room added.  This year, we have to try to put everything back together again.  

I can't wait to get out our patio furniture and just sit and enjoy!  Hopefully, except for mowing, that's it for the rest of our lives here!  

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

@Tweety68
Beautiful place to spend time.
I fell into bed yesterday after planting garden and some plants. That was after running to store to purchase. I think it was a first - purchase and plant in same day. Dodging the rain.
Enjoy!